Re: [Gimp-developer] GMIC filter Freaky Details broken in latest GIMP

Landlord first, coding second, as they say. :-) Thanks for working on it, -c

On 03/20/2017 10:18 AM, Thorsten Stettin wrote:
Am 17.03.2017 um 22:04 schrieb Casey Connor:
No rush from me; please take your time. :-)

I appreciate your efforts very much,
-c

Sorry, but I have some trouble compiling the latest gmic.

Additionally my landlord is knocking on my door. ;-)

I hope I have some spare time in order to build packages at the next weekend.

Cheers

Thorsten
Please wait but I have to build the most recent stack: babl => gegl => gimp before. And after that gmic follows. It takes some time. Estimated two hours, I hope.
It's important giving me feedback.

I'm only human. :-*

Cheers

Thorsten