Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP-GEGL

Hi Diego -  the main problem right now is that GEGL Python bindings
are only possible from Python3 (with pygobject)  - and GIMP-Python is
stuck in Python2 + old GTK+ bindings.

But your e-mail gave me an idea - not that I am currently with time to
hack with it - but maybe use a module thta use a shameless hack to
call GEGL functions, even if it requires  making remote procedure
calls to a Python3 plug-in that can use GEGL directly.