Re: [Gimp-developer] New metadata editor

Thanks a lot Ben!
-C

On 25 Jun 2017 15:21, "Ben" <draekko software gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

Just an update to say i've uploaded a new patch that fixes saving so now
the editor should work fine.

Ben

On 06/21/2017 09:03 AM, C R wrote:

Excellent work! I look forward to giving a thorough testing after the
Inkscape hackfest is done.

Thanks for doing this. It's going to be great not having to use other
software packages just to handle metadata.
I'm sure other graphic artists will agree, and I look forward to
shouting about it post-hackfest. :)
-C