Re: [Gimp-developer] Trouble with building Gimp 2.9.5 against libmypaint

24 июня 2017 г. 17:34 пользователь "Thorsten Stettin" <
thorsten stettin gmail com> написал:

It has been mentioned at least 3 times in as many days. :)

This don't impress me much.

It's not supposed to impress.

Revert your libmypaint to a commit prior to the current one.

Don't go back look forward. Your opinion I cannot accept.

Or build with libmypaint 1.3.0. If you cannot accept that, then you cannot
build GIMP. Whether you agree or not isn't much relevant. You don't cut
libmypaint releases and you don't change its API. That's just a basic fact.

I wrote messages to Andrew Chadwick <a t chadwick gmail com> and Brien
Dieterle <briend gmail com> too.

So that they do what, exactly?

Please agrees you.

Parser error.