[Gimp-developer] rsvg dependencies in the last gimp git master

hi all,
I have problems with the 'make' of gimp, on the last git master is necessary a different release of my
environment.
My environment is a bit old (ubuntu gnome 14.04.2 with gnome 3.10 ;), but until this moment I have had
success to configure the dependencies... but now I have problems to understand completely the issue... so, I
am not sure how is possible fix this.
When I do 'make' on gimp, I have this:

WARNING: Your gettext version is 0.18.3.
         The recommended gettext version is 0.19 or over.
         If you continue without updating gettext, your build will have partially broken localization.

Error: GIMP configuration failed.

  - Error: missing dependency rsvg >= 2.40.6

See the file 'INSTALL' for more help.
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

When I try 'autogen.sh' on my prefix with the last rsvb, I have this:

checking for LIBRSVG... no
configure: error: Package requirements (        gdk-pixbuf-2.0 >= 2.20       glib-2.0 >= 2.12.0   gio-2.0 >= 2.24.0
libxml-2.0 >= 2.7.0  pangocairo >= 1.32.6         cairo >= 1.2.0       cairo-png >= 1.2.0
        libcroco-0.6 >= 0.6.1) were not met:

Requested 'pangocairo >= 1.32.6' but version of Pango Cairo is 1.29.5

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBRSVG_CFLAGS
and LIBRSVG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details

===
So, some of dependencies as Pango Cairo I have installed the more recent versions in the specific environment
of gimp git master... but is curious that the rsvg don't see this.
How is the method to configure the rsvg?
Someone can help me?
thanks
americo