Re: [Gimp-developer] Warp transform: spacing option

OK. Thank you Elle.

Julien

Le 16/06/2017 à 15:11, Ell via gimp-developer-list a écrit :
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:37:22 +0200
Julien Hardelin <jm hard wanadoo fr> wrote:

Hello developers,

Sorry to disturb you again : I have difficulty in documenting the
Spacing option of Warp Transform.

Checking or unchecking this option makes no difference in the result
of Move pixels.

I thought it could be related to the Stroke periodically option (that
has a Rate option), but I can see no difference after checking or
unchecking it also.

And no reference on the Web.

Please help me for these two options.
I'd suggest waiting with the documentation of these options, as they're
likely to change.  The interplay between them is indeed a bit vague at
the moment.  Ultimately, they'll most likely behave similarly to the
"spacing", "motion only", and "rate" options of the airbrush tool.

--
Ell