Re: [Gimp-developer] Request for feature to secure layers against undesired moving

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:48 AM, GMX wrote:
Dear Sirs and Madams,

since several years I'm using your software GIMP.
Currently I am working on an picture with many layers, more than 40, for the
first time. Now I have searched for a possibility to secure layers against
undesired moving.
But this feature / option isn't available till this day and we have Gimp
Version 2.8.22 now.

By the way, I would like to have this feature for normal layers not for
pending ones.

Please include it in the next upcoming version

Already available in 2.9.x for the past several years and will be in 2.10 :)

Alex