[Gimp-developer] Request for feature to secure layers against undesired moving

Dear Sirs and Madams,

since several years I'm using your software GIMP.
Currently I am working on an picture with many layers, more than 40, for the first time. Now I have searched for a possibility to secure layers against undesired moving. But this feature / option isn't available till this day and we have Gimp Version 2.8.22 now.

By the way, I would like to have this feature for normal layers not for pending ones.

Please include it in the next upcoming version, that would be very nice.
I don't want to go on search for an other image manipulation program, only because of this lack.

With best regards an thank you

Yours Tristan Hinzke