[Gimp-developer] Gimp crashing upon exit in a not responding state.

I've noticed that gimp the latest version no longer wants to exit.  It goes
into a not responding state and I have to kill it.   I've tried removing
the whole program with Revo Uninstaller Pro, reboot then reinstall.  Still
hanging up on exit.  Then I tried installing on my 2nd hard drive.  Still
hanging up with a not responding state.

And it seems to now take forever to gimp to start up.

I'm not sure what's going on I've been using this program for a very long
time and this has never happened to me.