Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP - the parasites are back

Fixing the problem is okay with me. I realise I'm an unusual user
using trunk for production work. My boss would almost certainly
misunderstand that warning, so I'm hoping I can continue to distract
him from them while the problem is being fixed.

Does it need a new bug report?

Thanks.
-C