[Gimp-developer] GIMP - the parasites are back

This message keeps popping up every time I open an image from dropbox
:
Execution error for procedure 'gimp-image-attach-parasite':
'gimp-comment' parasite validation failed: comment contains invalid UTF-8

I would at least suppress this warning by default if there's no good
way of fixing the error.

As a user, my first question would be:
"Why is gimp trying to attach a parasite to my image?"

Me second thought would be "What is a parasite?" Sounds like
malware/tracking cookie type language.

I recommend at least changing the verbiage of this warning. It's
embarrassing at best, and at worst, might lead people to assume their
copy of GIMP has malware.

-C