Re: [Gimp-developer] dev compiling question

On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 11:23:26AM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list wrote:
I am not a dev, please be forgiving.

Compiling last gimp dev version with master babl/gegl gives me this
message and it does not start anymore:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl/commit/operations/common/component-extract.c?id=f8491733d0856af70e558cb0764a635c30703aec

In a nutshell, you didn't build with --enable-workshop, and your build
of gegl is not too recent.

I compiled, as you may have read, always with master versions of babl/gegl.
Last git update of gegl resolved thought, without touching the installed
GIMP (without --enable-workshop btw...)

To sum up, now it works, many thanks!

--

Marco Ciampa