Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development suggestion

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Paul Naudé wrote:
Hi

I am an everyday user of GIMP (awesome, awesome product - wish I could
program to help but you guys rock) and have just one suggestion to add:

I still often need to use MS Paint, to quickly add something like a block,
line or circle. Unless I am unaware of a plug in for this purpose, it would
be great if GIMP could do that too (just these basic things so I can remove
Paint from my taskbar altogether ;-)

Hi Paul,

This feature has been sitting among our low-priority goals in the
roadmap for quite a few years.

Alex