Re: [Gimp-developer] Enhanced smudge tool : Smudge with painting

OK, here.

And after that I added "No erasing effect" to MyPaint brush. Can try this too. At lease I would use this for personal use.

-----原始郵件-----
Such "finger painting" will be a welcome addition to the smudge tool,
and given clean patches I see little reason why we wouldn't want to
try to integrate such a feature sooner (before 2.10) rather than later
- many GIMP developers are - soon, or already - on their way to this
years Libre Graphics Meeting, please share your patches against git
master on IRC, here or via bugzilla and we'll be getting around to
studying and integrating these changes.

/pippin

--
http://pippin.gimp.org/