Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

On 10. oktober 2016, 11:28:11, Kevin Payne wrote:

  As I don't have a high density display and was therefore not able
to finish the themes properly, would you like to take ownership and complete the job?

I never actually tried doing any styling, but looking at the GTK+
documentation, it appears that one of my complaints (spinbutton
thickness) apparently can't be fixed (and looking at a normal-density
screen, the arrows are very narrow there, too, at least with the
MS-Windows theme), while the checkboxes can be fixed by adding

  GtkCheckButton::indicator-size = 20
  GtkRadioButton::indicator-size = 20

The rest of the theme is fine as far as I can see (except I'd probably
comment out the font_name = "sans, 11" line, and let the MS-Windows
theme take care of this - at least on Windows; I've no idea if this is
needed on *nix).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.
       -- Bucy's Law