Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

From: gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Jernej Simončič ><jernej ena
si>
Sent: 27 September 2016 08:13
To: Jeffrey Brent McBeth on [gimp-developer-list]
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

I've got a 5k monitor on my Windows machine now, and after installing
the Color-48 theme from
<https://bitbucket.org/paynekj/paynekj-gimp-scripts/src/2e8e87faf5eaaf6036e0d8b68ff9f6f37a3f0421/themes./?at=default>,
GIMP is completely usable (maybe the theme could be shipped with GIMP
to address this issue?). It's not perfect - the spinbuttons are very
narrow, and checkboxes are small, but the rest of the elements work
fine.

< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list>Jernej,
  As I don't have a high density display and was therefore not able to finish the themes properly, would you
like to take ownership and complete the job?

Kevin