Re: [Gimp-developer] Ctrl-Shift-clicking your way to a new layer mask

It's definitely faster, and more convenient. I also like the fact that
ctrl+shift+clicking a masked layer removes the mask.
It makes a pain-free toggle, I can see myself using it a lot.

The only thing I would add is that if there is a selection on the canvas,
that the mask be made from that selection.
More often than not I'm making a mask out of the current selection, so it
would save me several hotkey presses after using the new ctrl+shift+click
layer mask feature.