Re: [Gimp-developer] png save broken in gimp edge ppa

Yes, if "save comment" is unchecked it saves fine.
I never touch the comment, so it's strange that there would be some invalid
text in it.

Thanks for looking into this.
Maybe we should create a bug report so that error checking gets handled
more gracefully?

Thanks.
-C