Re: [Gimp-developer] Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

From personal experience I'd say if using enter to commit changes hasn't messed a production
database of an entire factory, then this should be less critical.
Ctrl-Enter is good designwise though. It gives less chance of mistake keypress and is
easily accessible with just one hand.
(And the one who ever originally thought that Alt-O should be used as a shortcut to 'OK' should get beaten with a mouse and keyboard combo repeatedly and mercilessly ridiculed ever after.)