Re: [Gimp-developer] re. suggestions

Subject: re. suggestions
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:32:44 GMT

To C.R.:  I think your proposed change to the download page (adding"93 MB" just above the download button for
GIMP for Windows) is easy, simple, and clear.  I recommend it highly!
To Alex:  What do I suggest you do about it?  I thought that the features of the latest version of Photoshop
could be listed and tried, and any features that anyone likes in any other programs, as well as original
ideas, and that GIMP could be presented so that even the relatively inexperienced (like me!) could easily and
quickly understand that those useful features are available, what they are, and how to find and conveniently
use them.  I wasn't specific because I certainly don't know everything about either well-known program!  I've
found a 653-page GIMP user manual, which took forever to download on this borrowed old Mac laptop.  I was in
too much of a hurry to read more than about a page of it.  I couldn't find a link that would allow me to copy
and save the manual file so I might be able to look at it later, after I have to return the laptop and when I
can't get an Internet connection. (Since the laptop got wet (before I borrowed it), the screen and image
files appear in very startling and frequently changing colors!  This makes it even more of a challenge to get
good results from image editing very quickly.)
Places You'll See
38 Stunning Photos of Norwegian's Biggest, Baddest Cruise Ship
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/56f8409e22280409d48f4st02vuc