Re: [Gimp-developer] Usuage of the Gimp for my Organization

On Fri, 2016-03-04 at 14:06 +0530, Charanjeet wrote:

My Organization would like to use GIMP software, though some changes
are
required. Please suggest how we can go about it?

GIMP is free software - you have the freedom to make changes, or to
hire programmers to make changes.

Or you could tell us what sort of changes you need...

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely
for the use of the addressee(s).

Strictly speaking this means I cant answer your questions and we can't
archive your email. Since these disclaimers have been shown to be at
best meaningless and at worse actively harmful these days most people
ignore them. It's best to turn them off when posting to public mailing
lists.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam holoweb net>