[Gimp-developer] Previous eMail Concern

Dear Sir/Madam,

A while ago, I wrote an eMail to you regarding a sponsorship request. You denied the request which I respect.
What I do not respect however, is that the email has been posted on the internet which violates my privacy
and you would agree with me if you were in this same situation. I was described as “untrustworthy” and that I
am “not passionate for graphic designing” which you had no right to say as I was only a new designer and I
was still working on new skills and techniques. Moreover, you do not know me well enough to speak such words.
If you had actually met me and seen what sort if person I was, you would the disagree with your previous
remarks.

I am sorry if I offended you previously but the eMail i sent was friendly and only a request not a forceful
demand.

I have written to you today to request for you to remove these posts from the Internet due to the exposure of
my privacy and for the false remarks written within it which do now show a true light of who I am.

Thank you for your time and I hope for a rapid response.

Yours faithfully,

Anonymized Name Surname
a.k.a. JSB Designs