Re: [Gimp-developer] Export instead save directly

* Alexandra Sachsenweger <Vollblut86 gmx net> [02-28-16 11:27]:
Hello,
I have a little problem with the 2.8.16 version of Gimp. I'm not really so
clear that other file formats can not be saved directly. I save my photos
like in PNG and it must for this version export to PNG. What is this with
the export? I find extremely impractical. Therefore, I will probably still
to work with the 2.6.11 version on.

Because the image withing gimp is not png.  Export equals save to a
different format.  Export it is.

For this reason I will Gimp 2.8.16 uninstalled.

You are welcome to your choice.