Re: [Gimp-developer] Adding better LCH support to GIMP 2.10

On 02/07/2016 06:28 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
I_wasn't even referring_  to LCH-based blend modes in the first place.

Hmm, my post was about LCH blend modes and how to be truly useful the user also needs the Luminance blend mode plus LCH Hue-Chroma plus LCH sliders in the "Choose foreground color" tool. So I assumed you were talking about replacing some or all of the above with a tool like the darktable tool.

What were you actually referring to?

The LCH Hue-Chroma tool and LCH sliders in the "Choose foreground color" tool are very useful in themselves, quite apart from the LCH blend modes, as is the Luminance blend mode.

Elle