[Gimp-developer] Script-fu, Windows 10

Dear Gimp Developer,

I have installed Gimp 2.8.16 and have errors to run my Script-Fu-scripts which are running under Windows 8.1
without any problem. The error-massage said that there are some unbound variables:

[cid:image001.png@01D1EC9B.9DB780B0]

I tried to find out the reason with Dependency Walker and see that Script-Fu.exe cannot access some Windows
DLLs:

[cid:image002.png@01D1EC9B.9DB780B0]

In a Microsoft-forum I found the hint, that programs running under Windows 10 should not use this APIs
directly but  should make use of MinCore.lib or MinCore_Downlevel.lib.:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/missing-api-ms-win-core-dlls/d99d1368-0f92-43db-bbdb-7d080f1f96e9?auth=1

Is there any workaround to run my scripts?

Best regards
Peter Lechner