Re: [Gimp-developer] Darktable plug-in in GIMP

Thanks for the info, Tobias. I wasn't aware of the close nature of TIFFs
and raw files in general, it makes more sense now.

I've used Darktable and GIMP (and Inkscape) for everything since moving on
to linux side and couldn't be happier for finally having a plug-in
seamlessly linking the two. It was really the last missing piece from my
old Photoshop/Lightroom combo.

Thanks,
Mika