Re: [Gimp-developer] Enhancement request policy

My point of view is: enchancements should be discussed on the forum,
not in a bugtracker. Here is what DispCalGUI has:
https://hub.displaycal.net/forums/

Mailing list is not exceptionally convenient for many people (myself
included. I just mailed topic starter instead of mailing to the list
thinking that replying to mail will get it done. I now pressed "reply
to all") but may be still better than discussing enchancements in
bugtracker.

Imgaine that every user wants something new. Because of number of
users being magnitudes larger than number of developers (who are not
paid) and those willing to contribute the project is guaranteed to
drown in requests.

Bugtracker is for developers and they should pick doable tasks from
forum themselves.