Re: [Gimp-developer] suggestions

Totally agree with you. Color management would definitely be a priority for
high-end photo editing software. Also, I would think that nondestructive
editing would be high on the list (Photoshop's "Smart Objects").

If I am not mistaken, Alex has already mentioned adjustment layers numerous
times in past as a requirement/missing feature in GIMP.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>