From: gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Alexander Rabtchevich
<alexander v rabtchevich gmx net>
Sent: 01 April 2016 05:06
To: gimp-developer
Subject: [Gimp-developer] GIMP crashes at changing of theme

Hello

Grey icons from small theme become undistinguishable to me - they do not
have enough contrast between background and image. When I switch to
other theme, GIMP crashes. Current git, builds by Otto Meier, Mint 17.3
x64.

Gdk:ERROR:/build/gtk+2.0-KsZSEA/gtk+2.0-2.24.23/gdk/gdkregion-generic.c:1114:miUnionNonO:
assertion failed: (r->x1 < r->x2)
gimp: terminated: Aborted

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich