[Gimp-developer] Thanks

I don't mean to be a gimp pimp but I love gimp so much that even though it's five hours past my bedtime and I
need my "beauty rest," I'm getting emotional about gimp. I hope that handsome little gimp cat finds all the
happiness that the world has to offer. Amen

P.S. I lied, the gimp cat isn't handsome. He looks like the kind of student who thinks they're good at math
but then they get to calc 3 and piss their pants
But in an endearing way

Thanks