[Gimp-developer] Fundraising campaign for GIMP

Hi all
I want to ask you something that was the subject of a previous discussions,
but I think time change and beliefs of men too.
So i want to ask you to do a fundraising campaign for GIMP to have a
full-time developer(s) to accelerate the development a little bit ..
I love GIMP and i advertise it at every opportunity that presents itself ..
so do not get me wrong.
*Thanks to all developers maintaining GIMP alive.*
"English is not my native language"