Re: [Gimp-developer] Libmypaint-gegl.so

I solved it. The question seems rather unnecessary now, but it got my brain
going. Funny how I often seem to relax once I have asked a question, and
then I suddenly find a solution. I thought "maybe there is a
libmypaint-package in Synaptic". I searched, found it and installed it, and
voila! Gimp was up and running again. Thanks!

Hans Petter

http://hpbirkeland.com

Just try sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade..It should work, I
hope.
Sorry for that but you are standing on the edge.O:-)

Best regards

Thorsten

--
Lao-Tse sagt: Nichtstun ist besser, als mit viel Mühe nichts zu schaffen.
Und er sagt auch: Ich habe drei Schätze, die ich hüte und hege.