[Gimp-developer] Nightly builds of gimp master

In order to demo my work on xdg-app I set up a nightly build system of
gimp master (and gtk3-port branch) which builds xdg-app bundles. These
should work on any recent Linux distribution, and I've made packages
of xdg-app for Fedora, Ubuntu and debian.

Here is a blog post about this:
https://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2015/10/06/nightly-devel-builds-using-xdg-app/

And here is a more detailed description:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/SandboxedApps/NightlyBuilds

My hope is that these will be useful for e.g. bug reporters, and
people that want to play with the latest versions of the Gimp.

In case anyone has questions of how this was built, the build logs are
here:
http://209.132.179.2/logs/

I'd appreciate any feedback with issues in the build. Maybe it should
enable some other feature, or have some new dependency installed.