Re: [Gimp-developer] Future of Python v2 scripts

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com> wrote:
The latest Ubuntu (15;10) has dropped support for Python V2 (Python V2 is
still available via a PPA). Are there any plans to support V3 in Gimp,
possibly alongside V2? Maybe as a minimum look at the script's shebang to
determine if it is compatible with the supported Python version?

I would think we are all for it (at least I am). We'd just need some
nice contributor (you?!) to make use of Python 3 scripts possible. :-)

Jehan