Re: [Gimp-developer] SGO to WGO Transition

Yes, I will have a look at it, but honestly feel that it's not so obtrusive
the way it is right now.  I originally had the attribution with the images
themselves, which I may look at redoing again sometime soon.

I may also not want a tooltip popping up with the cursor on hover.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:16 AM Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>