[Gimp-developer] acceleration smoothing interpolation

Hi I posted an idea about an interpolation method a while back, I've
improved the idea a lot in the meantime so I thought I'd post a link to the
new version.. I saw I got quite a few views to the blog from posting to
this mailing list last time but no replys so I wasn't sure what that meant
but if it's not relevant I'll understand, I'm just posting it to see if
anyone has some ideas for applications... thanks!
http://benpaulthurstonblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/acceleration-smoothing-interpolation.html