Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

Removing the dialogue, or moving it to shift-click would be fine, except
for the fact that it will effectively hide the dialogue from new users.
What about just keeping the dialogue the same (when you click the new layer
button), and having the hot-key auto-repeat the last chosen layer settings
from the dialogue. New users are not likely to take advantage of hotkeys
right away, so it makes sense in that respect to keep the dialogue under
the button-click.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <