Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

26 марта 2015 г. 12:27 пользователь "Tobias Oelgarte" написал:

Why not combine both approaches? For example:
- Left click on New-Layer Button: Create a layer of the same type the
user added last time.

Left-click on a button in a dialog is not just inconsistent with the rest
of UI in GIMP, but also with the rest of apps out there.

Personally, I see no harm in reversing the existing behavior, but I guess
this is where some bigger picture wouldn't come amiss befor applying any
changes.

Alex