Re: [Gimp-developer] Stealing and Selling your products on Ebay

I'm checking out this page:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251785591641

He mentions that it is open source software, licensed under the GPL, and
even what it is called.  From my understanding, the GPL allows selling
of software, as long as the same rights of that software are passed onto
the recipient and access to the source code is provided.

In my own mind I don't have a problem with people who do this for a
reasonable cost if they are providing a good service in doing so, such
as selling a CD containing a compilation of various different open
source software.  I do think it is of bad taste, but probably not a
violation of terms, to sell just a single software on the CD as he seems
to be doing.