[Gimp-developer] GSoC

Hello,

Google Summer of Code 2015 is launching next week. I can do
administration, and Michael Schumacher can be the backup admin. The
usual question is: who's available and willing to mentor a student?

For reference, preliminary discussions with prospective students can
start anytime now, if we decide to  submit an application to
participate at GSoC, the coding period is May 25 - August 21, and
you'd have to be available another week after that for final
evaluation.

Full timeline:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015

So, who's in? :)