Re: [Gimp-developer] Testers requested for our new Mac OS X DMG release!,

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your feedback!

On 28 Dec 2015, at 10:19, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:

2. Is this build with the latest dependency versions?

No, the first step was to reproduce a build using your instructions on my system. Your detailed instructions
have been very helpful, thanks for that!

The next step is to upgrade dependencies and to build a WebKit-enabled GIMP so we can ship with a working
help system.

And the steps after that are to automate the process and to look into doing regular 2.9.x builds.

thanks,

-kris.