[Gimp-developer] Line Lengths

I had a read of https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/master/HACKING but
there is no mention of line length in the style guide.

This looks like it is roughly 80
https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/master/app/menus/plug-in-menus.c

However, I can't help feeling that the code might be more readable
with a slightly longer line length.

e.g
https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/master/app/menus/plug-in-menus.c#L162-L167
                      menu = g_strconcat (dgettext (locale_domain,
                                                    path->data),
                                          "/",
                                          dgettext (locale_domain,
                                                    plug_in_proc->menu_label),
                                          NULL);

Here we have a function that takes 4 parameters and has been wrapped.
However, 2 of the parameters are inline functions and have been
wrapped as well.

Wouldn't this be clearer with each parameter to the original function
on its own line?:
                      menu = g_strconcat (dgettext (locale_domain,path->data),
                                          "/",
                                          dgettext
(locale_domain,plug_in_proc->menu_label),
                                          NULL);

Is the code auto-formatted or done by hand?