Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp Texttool Native Language

Well, would you tell what you mean by "you must type  红房子" and then,
select a font with support for this character set"?

You can see in the image that I selected a font and selected "use
selected font".

Does this not imply that if my keyboard is inputting a specific series
of 2-byte characters, Gimp should display those characters? In other
words, if the keyboard is mapped to specific character set, should it
not be displaying those characters?

So, it's not obvious to me. :(

Thanks,
Partha