Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp Gui redesign

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Ricardo Patiño
<dragoncross111 gmail com> wrote:
I really don't know hot to contact anyone at gimp a just need help I did
something and i would like to show it to the people who are in charge or
who work with the GUI. Just to see what the think about it!. Thanks!!! I
will really appreciate any help wt it. This is only a preview..i have
more....

I would summarize Joao's reply as:

- this is the right place to share your ideas;
- we are open to new ideas;
- we expect consistent approach with regards to UI;
- we are volunteers, hence we can't promise immediate action.

Alex