Re: [Gimp-developer] save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Johann wrote:
Alex,
i understand your direct answer.

You do? :)

I'd love to contribute to the Gimp project, but i've no idea how to code in C. :D

There was another option in my answer :)

I dont know if Gimp should care about brushes in krita and mypaint

If I may be so bold as to ask, did you, in fact, read beyond the
article's header? :)

TL;DR: the idea is to use the same file format to bundle and
distribute brushes between _users_. Whether apps can read each other's
brush file format is out of the scope of that idea.

Alex