Re: [Gimp-developer] hide/unhide toolbox and dock with an arrow

Better if we configure the "zoom to window" feature using Gimps main preferences

First of all, my Mac is set to the german language, so my description of the Gimp UI in english may vary…so,
lets go by trials.

going to: Gimp>Preferences>Image window

you can adjust how Gimp's main window behaves when zooming a picture in/out. This feature looks a bit
outdated for me, how that we have a nice single-window mode. For this reason i'd prefer to have this
particular feature (also available in the right corner of our image screen, if toolbars are activated)
-replaced- with an arrow hiding/unhiding the toolbox and the dock instead.