[Gimp-developer] save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush

Hi,
I'd like if i could save: Tool presets including: brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as a compressed
brush file, maybe.
I like very much the idea to control different properties of a tool separately, but feel the necessity to
backup my elaborated tools in a -easier- way.

Creating and refining the right tools is a lot of work, even with the new brush engine, lets
valorize/streamline that effort.