Re: [Gimp-developer] Artifacts after scaling, rotation... in 2.9 git

* Alexander Rabtchevich <alexander v rabtchevich gmx net> [10-27-14 12:40]:
I guess the enclosure were deleted. Here is the smaller file (jpg). I
can upload the original tiff to the internet to reproduce my actions.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich