Re: [Gimp-developer] unified "artistic tools"

Problem with this idea is that, when you combine those tools, you
loose ability to use hotkeys to move between them. Which I use all the
time.

Where's no point of combining them. This will only make Tool Option
dialogue more cluttered with no benefits.

Only problem for now is that it's harder to change for example Brush
Tool preset into Airbrush Tool or Clone Tool preset. (for now I just
turn ON sharing Dynamic Curves and Brush in Gimp Settings)
There is probably better way to solve this issue than combining tools
into one which will bring more problems than solutions.

Current workflow could be enhanced so it would be easier to use
hotkeys with Tool Presets, but I'm sure simple "combine all tools into
one" wont solve those workflow issues only make them worse.