Re: [Gimp-developer] Questions about the XCF file format spec

Hi,

On  12.7.2014 at 4:31 AM Ed . wrote:
I believe that the smart move is to go with the code if the doc
disagrees, given the age of the doc.

hmm, this doesn't really help with my questions, as this is what
I'm already doing.

I would like to open discussion on
a format of how to store GIMP images in an Open Document Format of some
kind.

The ORA format (see 4) has this in mind. See also
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/OpenRaster/ ?

However, thank you for your nice attempt to help.

@Mitch, Nomis, Drawoc etc. - can you GIMP old stagers tell me a bit?

Kind regards,

Sven

-----Original Message----- From: scl